My girlfriend’s new dog has some issues as all shelter dogs usually do. When I got my dog, she had food allergies and was having bad reactions to the food the shelter had her on (and recommended to me). My girlfriend is finding out that the dog she rescued has pretty bad separation anxiety it seems. It’s been interesting trying to get him to stop whining and to stop chewing on his crate. Yeah, it’s metal…
But alas, with all great things come issues! It will all be worth it in the end! :)
Here are a few articles I enjoyed this week:
- Why Rechargeable Batteries Are Rarely Cost Effective @ Len Penzo. I’ve always thought these weren’t cost effective except in a few circumstances. Len went ahead and did all of the analysis, though!
- Fiscal Fizzle goes over the cost of financial clutter. I am pretty OCD about clutter, so this post makes perfect sense. Why not organize your finances?
- Defeat Your Overdraft Fees with Master Your Card. There is no reason to pay fees when you are attempting to use your own money.
- Get Money Energy goes over 5 Stocks She Wish She Hadn’t Bought. Everyone has their mistakes, and this is a good reflection of hers. Learn from them!
- 4 Common 401k Mistakes over at Redeeming Riches. I just thought this was a good reminder to never “Set it and forget it.” Your finances need to be evaluated every so often.
- The Oblivious Investor offered his new book “Investing Made Simple” free for download on his site. It offers a lot of good information, so get it for free before you have to pay!
If anything, make sure you download that free book before it becomes a purchase only book!