Well, HLR got a new dog. So now we are a two dog couple! :)
My dog, Roxy, is the black and white one. Her dog, named Prince as he came from the SPCA, is getting renamed once we get to know him a little better.
Here are pics of each, you can click to enlarge them:
Adorable little guys. But anyways, on to the top posts of the week!
- Suze Orman’s Debt Loyalty List @ Good Financial Cents. I may not like Suze Orman much, but I think this is pretty sound advice!
- Conquering Christmas, Not Just Coping @ Improve the Quality. If you find your stress levels peaking around the holidays, you aren’t alone. Here are a few good tips to make the holidays a bit more relaxing.
- Stop Being an Investing Chicken @ Fiscal Fizzle. FF implores you to get your feet wet with investing and get on your way to mastering investing. Check it out, he has linked some good resources!
- Prices the Same, Products Shrinking @ Financial Methods. FM visits the grocery shrink ray. Why are some products staying the same price while reducing their size by 10% or more? Is it a underhanded way to squeeze out more profit? Or are they trying to maintain their same profit levels but stay at the same price point for consumers?
- Things to Know for Int’l Students Getting a US Visa @ Money Energy. I always wanted to study abroad, but I didn’t. That’s why this post piqued my interest, but it has other valuable info as well if you are in that situation.
- Top 10 Most Underpaid Jobs @ Len Penzo. A humorously written list, but it does make you think about how and why people are paid the way they are.
- Homebuyer Tax Credit Time is Running Out @ Bible Money Matters. Peter reminds us that time is running out to collect on our $8,000 for buying a home. Don’t buy a home just because of this, though, as homes are expected to continue to fall in value in a lot of areas!
- Head on over to Suburban Dollar, too, and congratulate him. His new kid should be entering this world at anytime (or maybe at time of posting already has!).
If you have a great article that you are reading or that you wrote, feel free to leave it in the comments!