A month or two ago you may remember that I was doing a work assignment that had me working out of a hotel and doing some pretty tough hours. I had mentioned that my reasoning was that I was hoping for a promotion out of it. And what do you know? The first position that opened up that was the same role as I had been filling in for gets offered to me!
- Carnival of Personal Finance #213 @ Man Vs Debt.
- Carnival of Personal Finance #214 @ Poorer Than You.
- I hosted the Best of Money Carnival #7.
- Carnival of Top Personal Finance Posts #11 @ The Happy Rock.
- Carnival of Debt Reduction #200 @ No Credit Needed.
- Carnival of Debt Reducton #211 @ Living Almost Large.
- Festival of Frugality #186 @ M is for Money.
- Festival of Frugality #187 @ Go Frugal.
- Money Hacks Carnival #73 @ Money Beagle.
- (Editors Pick!) Carnival of Pecuniary Delights #16 @ Wisebread.
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances @ Money Under 30.
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances @ Ginger Won’t Snap.
- Peter @ Bible Money Matters reminds us that even celebrities file for bankruptcy. No matter how much money you make… you can always wind up in debt! (Especially when you spend $8 million on cocaine.. ouch.)
- When to Sell a Side Business @ Cash Money Life. Some points to consider when looking at selling a side business. He uses a real life example of his wife who sold her blog.
- Financial Highway wrote a post on BBQ money saving tips. If you recall, I’ve written a post on cheap BBQ tips, too!
- Interview questions to prepare for @ Fiscal Geek reminds us to prepare for those common questions! You don’t want to wind up being one of those top interview blunders I’ve written about.
- Money Energy wrote a touching post on what nature teaches about personal finance. Didn’t think your sand castle had a hidden finance meaning? Well, it does!
- Does knowledge affect attitude @ Suburban Dollar. In other words, if you know your neighbor is a millionaire, does that change how you interact with them? Interesting post, psychological in nature… so it is a good read!
Share what’s on your reading list
If you have a great article that you are reading or that you wrote, feel free to leave it in the comments! I would LOVE to read it, and I am sure a few people who look at the comments are looking for more to read, too! :)