This week you can find me in 3 different carnivals:
- Savings Not Shoes hosted the Festival of Frugality and included my article Can I Get a Job with a Misdemeanor?
- I hosted the Money Hacks Carnival and went with an apple pie theme for National Apple Pie day.
- Financial Highway hosted the Carnival of Debt Reduction and included my article Types of Dental Insurance Plans Explained.
If you would like to check out some posts I have been writing for other blogs, check out my guest posts page which I will keep up to date. This week I wrote 2 more:
- I had a guest post @ Suburban Dollar called The Art of Taking a Staycation. Kyle was on vacation this week so I was helping him fill a void in his posting schedule. In this post I discussed ways to turn a staycation into a mini-vacation. It doesn’t have to be the same old!
- I had another guest post and interview @ Studenomics called Find a Mentor Using the DISC Method. It was Studenomics 6 month anniversary and to celebrate he interviewed some of his top commenters and offered us the chance to throw a guest post up. I took him up on that offer and wrote an article on effective mentor hunting.
Other articles I enjoyed:
- Money Beagle - How We’re Trying To Support The Local Economy
- Financial Highway - Women Are Better At Managing Investments
- The Happy Rock - The Happy Rock’s Monthly Budget Expenses Revealed
- Money Energy – If You Want To Feel Rich, Count the Things You Have That Money Can’t Buy
- Your Money Relationship - Our Cell Phone Company Is Scamming Us
- Saving for Serenity - The Ultimate List of Personal Finance Bloggers on Twitter
- Man vs Debt - Interview With A Dave Ramsey Certified Counselor
- Darwin’s Finances - 10 Ways to be Annoying at Work and Ruin your Career
Check out the carnivals, check out my guest posts, and check out the other articles! :)
If I missed something, link in the comments!