This week you can find me in 3 different carnivals:
- Mighty Bargain Hunter hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance and included my article on What to do with all of your extra money?.
- I hosted the Festival of Frugality. I didn’t realize I was going to at first, so I had submitted an article. I decided to go ahead and include it. The article was: Street Graffiti or Advertisements?.
- Personal Finance Playbook hosted the Money Hacks Carnival and included my article Warning Sign: Are You In Too Much Debt?.
Other articles I enjoyed:
- Get Rich Slowly detailed a person who was using a blog to help sell their home. What do you think? A good idea? I think it is better than the convential methods :)
- Clever Dude outlined an offer from Bally’s. They make paying a year in advance seem beneficial to you. But is it? Pay close attention to any offers you receive!
- Gen X Finance shows how the buy high sell low mentality still continues in a large part of the population. If you couldn’t time the market when it was busting, can you really time the market now?
- Man vs Debt has a great idea. He posts an article that corresponds to the Personal Finance Hour topic run by Bargaineering and Get Rich Slowly. This week he wrote a post on his history of car ownership
- The Amateur Financier wrote two posts called When Economists Agree. What percentage of economists do you think agree on certain “Economic Truths?” An interesting topic :).
- Stupid Cents asks if you should know your co-workers salaries? It wasn’t long ago I wrote an article on this and advised that EVERYONE signs up for Glass Door and finds out if they are being paid competitively with their co-workers. Check both articles out!
- I like new site designs. Check out No Debt Plan, he just re-designed his site, looks great!
If you think I missed anything go ahead and throw a link in the comments!